יום שבת

TRIANGLE

    side One:
    ~ INVERSIFICATION

    Memorials of vivid bliss
    Transported by fugues and choirs
    Titillate the phrases of
    My idiosyncratic rapture,
    As I muse on an interior ocean
    Spurting through a capricious strophe.


    side Two:
    ~ RECURRENT INTERMENT

    Spirited transit
    Into nullification
    Foretells each night
    The one abysmal night
    When the tomb of heaven
    Opens its stoned portals
    To the dark comedian
    Carrying my gifts of dross


    side Three:
    ~ SEEING

    Out of my window
    I see how the planets
    Gather
    Like leaves
    Turning in the gales.
    I see how the night
    Comes
    Like a blackcurrant
    Mantle
    Covering my face.
    I feel afraid
    Remembering the cry
    Against the twilight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous אנונימי said...

I AM HERE NOW, HAVING MY ECSTASY -- alone or not, I am really high, high on my words, high in my mind

7:15 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

yes that is so great, love it, love it, love it more.........

9:14 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

I think I can now finally explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you please absorb me into you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:58 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

You are in me soooooooooooo deep
and you always will be.

Ma vie, Daubmir, si tu m'aimes.

4:42 לפנה״צ  

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google