יום רביעי

~ PROTEAN TRIALS: HEPTAGRAM


1. Floored Rhyme In Pondering State

Very clearly I remember
As each separate dying ember
Wrought its ghost upon the floor
In my last bleak December.

Vainly I had sought
The hopeful morrow
Deep in darkness of all sorrows -
Doubting, dreaming
Peering, steering
Away from long inner fearing,
But the silence was unbroken
And the stillness gave no token.

Then my soul
From out that shadow
Got engaged in a new guessing
But no syllable expressing:
This and that I sat divining
With my head at ease reclining
And the pallid bust of Pallas
Just above my studio door
Threw its beauty on the floor.




2. Forming Thought

There is the end
And the means,
Which is the prescribed task:
One can rise
Above the heaviest leaden clouds
To touch luminous taut pellicles
Of mental ceilings,
Translucent forces
In delicate abandon
For the final luxury
Of a promised achievement.




3. Semantic Hill

It makes no difference
Whether I write or not:
Words will look for
Other meanings,
Even in my silence.
That's how they are,
Blind to revelation
Deriving another obscure theory
And spending another eternity
Trying to decipher
The secret message
Hidden behind my breathing.
Being
Conveys directives
Through its oblivion,
So I might as well still my pen
And look at the hill:
It's so beautiful.




4. Penetration

In a dazzle of rubies
I entered my woman,
In a flash of sapphires
I insufflated love
Into a semblance of pathos
Where passion
Lay dormant with
Decay.




5. My Menhir
For sunshiny girl...!

Standing up for life,
Down for ennui -
Erect it works
And prone it rests.
The vertical position
Throbs,
Pointing sunward -
An obelisk of power
Against the horizontal posture
That is sleep and death.




6. Refrain

Concert's night
Stars alight
My song to blame
For notes aflame
The heart is proud
But I cry aloud
Ignite the other
And I find a brother




7. ...Y...

Open Cosmos
To my cry
And sense
The profundity
Of yearning
For an expanding
Why


3 Comments:

Anonymous אנונימי said...

The beauty of your poetical soul stirs deeply within me

11:17 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

Two on Amore

Sex
More than
Merely
A meshing of the flesh
Mental, physical and spiritual
Passionate concoction
Resulting in
Ethereal Unity



Thrusts
Of powerful love
Deep inside
Brings about
Sweet honey
Dripping
Down my thighs
As a result of
Passionate
Enigmatic
You

8:21 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

je me demande pourquoi j'ai mental ou pourrait être physique, les palpitations, indiquant vers le soleil, mon dieu

6:14 אחה״צ  

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google