יום חמישי

~ L'ENFANT ABDIQUE SON EXSTASE...

- MAIS L'HOMME N'ABDIQUE PAS

je te prie de m'écouter

The power of man's imagination is greater than all the poisons –
No need for cocaine. Everything is a drug for the man
Who chooses to live on the other side.


    A poetic force leads the phantoms of reverie
    My poetic force animates all my senses;
    Reverie becomes for me polysensorial.
    From the poetic passage,
    I receive a renewal of the joy of perceiving,
    A subtlety of all senses -
    A subtlety which bears the privilege
    Of a perception from one sense to another,
    In a sort of aroused Baudelarian correspondence.
    Awakening, my heart beats
    Ah! How a passage which pleases me can make me live!

    I learn that the poorest objects are sachets of perfume,
    That, at certain times,
    Internal lights render opaque bodies translucent,
    That every sonority is a voice.
    How the cup from which I drank as a child rings!
    From all over, coming from all objects,
    An intimacy lays siege to me.
    Yes, truly I dream while composing,
    I soar highest, no one can reach me!

    The reverie which works poetically
    Maintains me in an intimate space
    Which does not stop at any frontier
    – a space uniting the intimacy
    Of my being which dreams with the intimacy
    Of the beings which I dream.

    It is within these composite intimacies
    That a poetics of reverie is coordinate.
    The whole being of the world
    Is amassed poetically around the
    Mind of the dreamer: my mind,
    A beautiful mind.

    I am a dreamer, and through my fantastic dream
    I reach my creative ecstasy.
    With or without you. With you, if you so wish…
    See me flying among clouds of heaven? See me?
    I’m gone.

    Like a painter who likes to live
    The object in its ever particular appearances,
    I will be able to return the dream
    To the picturesque life of my mind,
    A manifest psychic activity
    In a world homogenous with my being,
    Where everything is welcome
    And my imagination travels the universe.


5 Comments:

Anonymous אנונימי said...

I say again multiple mental orgasms whilst reading your words...Il mio dio

5:01 לפנה״צ  
Blogger daubmir said...

I really felt this piece, Renu, I truly did: it deeply represents my interiority. Do you understand? If you have fully empathised, if you felt it as yours -- as you show in your verses above -- then I've finally found my other body, and I don't need anyone else but you.
The others can go and fly off...

What did you say sometime ago? Let's croon to each other's content --- the rest of the world can rot!

3:57 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

But it may be you are just imbueing yourself with mine, to then mutate it into yours...and grow in the poetical process...?

Ahaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! I can't find no satisfaction, goes the song!

6:27 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

Embers of frenzied passions ignited
Intrinsic jewels sequestered
Love in unison arisen

Transformation

Mortal melded with celestial
Ascending with soul harmony
A divine summoning

Spiritual journey
Destination imminent
Culmination of
Sea and sun as one

2:55 לפנה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

I would love this in Hindi... and I would love to hear its sound from your voice

1:40 אחה״צ  

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google