יום שבת

ENDOMETRIOSIS

...but now the birthing pains...


A 4-hand composition in 4 movements
by Renu & Daubmir

I am swept into the core of existence
from which all things arise and
into which all things converge

I am churned by the waves of light
and the husk of worldly wisdom parts
revealing the core of my soul

I am atomised into molecules of love
where satisfaction cannot reside
and despair mutilates the senses

I am hurled into the temple of fire
where my dusts are burned
And the true splendor of love disclosed

2 Comments:

Anonymous אנונימי said...

תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי מנהל המערכת.

12:53 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

I've changed a couple of words, both in mine and yours...
Perhaps we should stop here: the poem seems complete with your closure.

Your words join up nicely with mine - grazie, bella indiana!

9:49 אחה״צ  

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google