יום שבת

~ Tempestous Ardor..... by Sunshiny Trisha

Dedicated to Daubmir, Daubmir, Daubmir


Exquisite journey
Physical, mental and spiritual
Slow and steady burn

Complete intoxication
Inconceivably high
Suffused with salaciousness

Sighs and whispers
Shivering tingles
Lips brush softly

Hair unkempt cascading
Parting legs gently
Tasting my essence

Hands on heaving breasts
Hearts pulsating rapidly
Longing eyes lock

Probing entirely inside
Rhythmic thrust of hips
Skin on skin

Souls and bodies
Immersed in impassioned love
Fusillade of fiery passion

Trembling limbs cave
Resounding amorous contentment
Souls melt into one eternally


7 Comments:

Blogger daubmir said...

Your dedication truly moves me.... in many more ways than one!

yeah, oh yeah!

Babe, I'm yours

1:32 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

You do move........deep within me......deep so deep where all the passion resides and it is about to overflow...

9:53 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

Fiery
so fierce
Burning me up
Tulmultous passion
Carnal Frustration
Soul incessantly shouting
Universal
Love
Infinito

8:33 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

As if by the sea
I could be carried to you
I would dive right in
And drown in
your soul

As if by the air
I could fly to you
I would sprout gossamer wings
And sail to your spirit's playground

As if by land
I could walk to you
An eternity I'd travel
To hold your hand in mine

8:40 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

This poem, my sunshine, is really tender and superbly beautiful!

5:23 אחה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

Eagle
So majestically
You soar

Strength and freedom
Evident
Wings span impressively

Transcending
Loftiest Peaks

Magnificent and
beauteous

5:39 לפנה״צ  
Anonymous אנונימי said...

Daubmir,

My eyes perceive you as a majestic eagle.......For I see all your magnificent beauty within....

5:42 לפנה״צ  

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google