יום שישי

~ ATOMIC JOLT

Love me,
Fight me,
Reach me, or
Leave me!
But it is
Love all
Over again.

Or if I blew a kiss
At every atom particle
In the universe...
And they all at once
Blew me a big kiss
And embrace in return?
Is this possible?
I think so...
Because we are connected
Yet so immersed in ourselves
For so long...
A forgotten sorrow...

Alone
Together
Alone
In pulsations
Like a melody,
Reaching ecstasy.

I tried it and felt it.
I shouldn't perceive presences as far away
I should perceive them as within my being.
I wouldn't have to shout
And I can be deaf too
Or dumb.

I think we can extend from static to stars and back
With as simple a tool as awareness.
The more focused and sweeping
The bigger the effect.

When a Messiah is born,
All the atoms rejoice.
A Messiah knows how.
We know how.
Are we doing it?

Any message to
any atom
any cell
any being
can be in the form of
Beauty
Art
Care
Desire
Need
or Love.

Say hello from Earth to everyone for me.
I mean everyOne.
Deliver it well and
With lots of love.

Remember those you loved
In all Eternity!
They are waiting
Or perhaps already calling...

Echos of ecstasy linger
in every atom
in every cell
in every Being:
Yank it out -
Your ecstasy!


Copyright © Daubmir 2007-All contents.
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
All rights reserved.




Powered by Blogger
Writing is magic, and it melts in the mind like snow at first light
~Daubmir


Add to Google